In PP/DS planning, if there is a requirement for a product, and there is a fixed receipt element that is in the future which can not cover the requirement, the heuristic could attempt to create a new receipt element in time. If this were to succeed, the fixed receipt element would be a surplus.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
Maximum Earliness of a Receipt; Maximum Lateness of a Receipt; dynamic pegging; Alert Threshold for Lateness; Alert Threshold for Earliness; gc_peg_later_demand; /SAPAPO/RRP_NETTING; NETTING; IS_PEGGABLE , KBA , firmed , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.