When users try to connect to a specific model they get an error "Failed to allocate a managed memory buffer of <some number> bytes.
- There are no errors or dumps on the server
- No ST22 dump, no errors in SLG1 or SM21
- This happens to all users
- EPM Add-in log shows the following error: |ERROR|BPC10Connection|FPMXLClient.Connection.RESTConnection.LoadMetaData||||||1|Failed to allocate a managed memory buffer of <some number> bytes. The amount of available memory may be low
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10.0
FPMXLClient.Connection RESTConnection LoadMetaData , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-XLS-REP , EPM XLS Reporting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.