- You are trying to deploy java application (DC or SC) to J2EE with telnet or NWDS deployment view.
- You are trying to deploy java application with third party deployment tool.
- It's required to logon J2EE with UME user. This KBA introduce the necessary permission to this user.
- If you encounter permission issue when deploying with tool like SUM, JSPM, please refer to KBA 1913077
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
add deployment, deploy view, deployment view, IDE, NWDS, develop component, software component, deploy java application, permission of deployment , KBA , BC-JAS-DPL , Deployment , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.