When a new Action Plan is set up with the value greater than one day in DBA Planning Calendar, duplicated plans are created as much as selected days:
- Add a scheduled job with six days. For example: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- The six jobs do all appear on the same date and time, which is expected.
- Jobs are executed same day, one after the other
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP110 or SP121 for Business Suite
- SAP Basis 7.31 SP10 (SAPKB73110)
CL_DB6_CALENDAR_ACTION, DBACOCKPIT, ADD_PLAN , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.