- New delivery costs cannot be added or changed to a STO (stock transport order) after a delivery or a good issue has been created.
- Same happens for standard Purchase Orders.
- Error V1631 "You cannot enter new delivery costs" is displayed
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
freight, intra company, condition tab, condition record, V1631, EKZB, ECC, LOEKZ, stock transport order, sto, gr, migo , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.