- Upgrade management tool (UMT ) is used to upgrade or migrate content from previous versions BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI R2 or XI 3.1 to BI 4.0 or above.
- UMT features options to enable report instances [see KBA 1736720 ]
- When instances are migrated, even failed instances are brought over to the new version along with other objects and instances
- upgrading failed instances can potentially cause significant delays to the overall migration process.
- How do you prevent failed instances from getting brought over to the BI4.x version ?
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 and above
BI4 4.0 4.1 4.x stop disable prevent fail instance umt migrate move copy upgrade update , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.