It is unclear about the initial mouse cursor position on Trading Contract Create(WB21) screen. For example, sometimes the initial mouse cursor is on the field "Sold-to/Vendor", sometimes it is on the field "External Number".
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Trading Contract, Create, WB21, mouse cursor, Sold-to party, External number, WB2B_CUS, Trading Contract Group, Ext. Number Active, , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.