- Creating a new connection or testing an existing SQL 2012 OLE DB in Universe Design Tool throws an error "CS: COM Provider CLSID not specified or erroneous"
- SQL 2008 and 2005 OLE DB connection work fine as do SQL ODBC 2012 connections
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x (4.0 4.1, any SP's or patches)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS Microsoft Windows 2008 Server OS (not other OS's have not been tested but may also have this issue)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
zie UDT , biSL , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.