- COALESCE/ISNULL function and GROUP BY clause return an internal error under certain conditions.
- Value of the non-NULL is in expression list of the COALESCE/ISNULL function.
- COALESCE/ISNULL function and GROUP BY clause are used in subquery.
- Result of COALESCE/ISNULL function is aggregated. (ex. MIN/MAX)
- Aggregate column is used in the WHERE clause and COUNT clause in the outside SELECT statement.
- Error Message:
There was an error reading the results of the SQL statement.
The displayed results may be incorrect or incomplete.
Report to Sybase IQ Support. Query 'Internal error at node: #07 Can not evaluate expression: t_A1.col2',
-- (dflib/dfo.cxx 13183) SQLCODE=-1001043, ODBC 3 State="HY000"
SAP IQ 15.4 ESD 2 or later
CR762390, 762390 , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.