- When creating an intra-company stock transport order and QM view is active, the field stock type is shown as "unrestricted" instead of "quality inspection stock" in the delivery tab.
- When creating an standard purchase order, the field stock type shows the value "quality inspection stock" in the delivery tab.
- In both cases, when creating the goods receipt, the stock posting is done in 'quality inspection' stock because the corresponding inspection type is assigned in the QM view of the material master
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
BSAKZ, MEPO1313-INSMK, quality inspection, ME21N, ME22N, intra company, MEPO_ITEM_FILL_INSMK, ECC, stock transport, stock type, wrong, ub , QM , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.