You have replicated a Reporting Line Unit successfully. But now you receive an error when you try to create a Company Code which has same ID of the Reporting Line Unit, and then you want to delete that Reporting Line Unit in order to create the new Company Code.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Cockpit work center.
- Click on Edit Company Codes under Input and Output Management section.
- Under Details: Company Codes of Company click on Add Row.
- Fill in the required data.
- Click on Save.
The following error message is displayed:
ID XYZ not permitted; ID already in use
Note: XYZ is the same ID used for the Reporting Line Unit.
The system checks ID’s between Reporting Line Units and Company Codes objects.
In order to successfully delete the Reporting Line Unit (RLU), follow the steps below:
- Make sure there is no subordinate RLU and no assigned employees for that Reporting Line Unit.
- Create a new replication request by copying the existing one which created the Reporting Line Unit.
- After a few minutes, you can log on to your SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense system and verify the replication request.
- Go to Master Data Replication work center.
- Select Reporting Line Units view.
- Select the proper entry with Not Started status from the table and click on Edit.
- Set Delete Indicator checkbox.
- Click on Replicate.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To