You wanted to know how supplier tax registration number is determined in supplier invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Supplier Invoicing
- Select Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Search for respective Invoice and choose the button Edit.
- Choose the button View all.
- Go to General Tab.
- Go to sub tab Taxes.
- The Supplier's Tax Registration is not the one as expected.
Based on the Ship From maintained in the Supplier invoice the Country to be chosen for determining the tax Registration details is determined.
So, for the system to pick the correct tax details you must maintain the tax details of the Ship From country in the supplier master data.
But If tax details are not maintained for the Ship From country in the supplier master data the below is applicable.
Then Supplier's Tax Registration details are taken from the supplier master data Financial tab sub tab Tax Data, if there are many maintained then system will pick the first one, if only one is maintained the system pick the same.
- Go to Supplier Base work center.
- Select Suppliers View.
- In the field Show choose show all suppliers option from drop down.
- In the field Find enter desired Supplier
- Choose the supplier and choose the button Edit.
- Go to Financials Tab.
- Go to Tax Data sub tab.
- Under Tax Numbers field enter all mandatory details.
- Save and close.
From now these tax details are filled automatically when ever you create an supplier invoice for this supplier.
Supplier Tax Registration Number, Tax Number,Supplier Tax Number, , KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To