- Dashboard, with scorecard component to display data and spinner component for what if analysis, increments the spinner component by 2 or 3
when set to increment by 1.
- Replacing the scorecard by spreadsheet does not give this issue.
Dashboards Design 4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Dashboard with a scorecard to display data and spinner components to achieve what if analysis.
- Set the spinner component to increment by 1.
- Do not resize the scorecard component.
- Preview the dashboard.
- Configure the columns of scorecard to display the complete data.
- Preview the dashboard and observe the spinners increment by 2 or 3.
The size of the scorecard takes some time when the spinner changes the value. The Upbutton of the spinner is still in active mode till the scorecard completes the load.
The issue can be avoided in the following ways:
- If possible use spreadsheet component instead of scorecard component.
- Reduce the size of the scorecard component.
- Use two scorecards of smaller size with same dataset but divided instead of a single large scorecard.
Xcelsius, Dashboards, Spinner, Scorecard, increment , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem