- Customer is getting error in MC49 for some materials. The error says "too much data in a table or too many tables defined". It then progresses to error No. 4.
- Customer is getting this error when they try to run the graphical display (SAP Statistics Graphics) on stock level for some materials. If the material is with less volume it will work fine. However, if the material has big volume it will lead to the error.
- Adjusting the date range on the initial MC49 screen does not change the graphical error. Instead, the graph shows the complete history of the material to the beginning SAP time in the system.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
MC49, MC50, SAP Statistics Graphics, Too much data, too many tables defined, Error no. 4 in SAPGUI, MSEG, stock level , KBA , MM-IS-IC , Inventory Controlling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.