When you preview a Sales Order, system picks a wrong Form Template instead of what is assigned in the Form Template Selection.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center.
- Select Sales Order view.
- Preview a Sales Order.
Wrong Template is picked.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Form Template Selection view.
- Where the Form Template is assigned in a particular sequence.
- The Form Template selection is done based on Sales Organization and not on Sales Unit. In case, if you assigned the Sales Unit instead of Sales Organization in the Form Template Selection then it will result in this issue.
- You maintained a different Form Template in the Account Master Data.
Edit any Account and click View all. Navigate to the communication tab sub tab collaborations. Here you can maintain a template of your desire for the respective document and it will overrule the form template rules.
So maintain the Form Template Selection rule based on the Sales Organization.
KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To