When trying to migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool, the following error message occurs:
Source data file of Open Items Receivable is not released for import
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Navigate to the Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select your XML file and click Execute Migration - the following error occurs: Source data file of Open Items Receivable is not released for import
The uploaded file records have not been correctly maintained.
Some fields from the migration template have been marked as mandatory and the required information has not been maintained in these fields. Please make sure that you maintained the information in the mandatory fields.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To