When you try to activate the Organizational Structure, system throws below error message
Save canceled due to invalid data, Save failed
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management work center.
- Select Edit Org Structures.
- Highlight the Org Unit
- G o to Definitions tab.
- Maintain: UID Appendix: MWST - Sales Tax Register
- Select Save (save not problem).
- Select Activate - Activate Selected Structure
The cause for the issue is the tax number maintained in the tax authority is different. The tax number maintained in the tax authority and the org center should be the same.
To resolve the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Go to Tax Management work center.
2. Select Company Tax arrangements view.
3. Select company ID: XYZ and Edit
4. Go to Company Tax Arrangements view.
5. Select company XYZ. Note the tax numbers maintained already for VAT.
6. Remove it.
7. Add the company XYZ again
8. The UUID maintained in the org center would be updated automatically.
If needed, also add the VAT number. Now activate the Org Structure.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To