- Manual conditions are added to BOM items in the document. After this document is replicated to ERP, the manually added conditions are deleted in CRM and ERP.
- For sales transactions created in CRM for which a BOM explosion occurs, the replicated order in ECC has a net value of 0.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SM30, SMOFPARSFA, NOSTRUCTURE, BOM Explosion , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-BF-PR , Pricing Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.