- User has the Connect right assigned.
- User has the Manage All Documents right assigned.
- User is not ADMIN.
- User has the Submit, Write, or Full permission on a model.
- The Comment, Description, and Annotation properties of model objects are grayed out and cannot be edited directly in the PowerDesigner Portal.
- There is no Save and Reset buttons displayed in PowerDesigner Portal.
- There is no RichText toolbar displayed for the RTF controls in PowerDesigner Portal.
SAP PowerDesigner Portal 16.5
Right, permission, portal, cmr, edit, disabled, grayed, greyed, user, pdweb , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.