You want make Master Data Replication Work Center visible in the system which is relevant for the replication of employee master data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Business Users View.
- Select any user and click on Edit - Access Rights.
- Navigate to the tab Work Center and View Assignment.
- There you would not be able to find the work center Master Data Replication or MDR_EMPLOYEE_WCVIEW node for assigning to the user.
You have not done the employee replication related scoping in the system.
You could can activate the employee replication by the following steps:--
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects View.
- Click on Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Scoping tab.
- Expand Human Resources and then expand Personnel Administration .
- Select Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution check box.
- Then click on Next and Navigate to Questions tab.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange, and expand Integration with External Applications and Solutions and then select Integration of Master Data.
- Under Employee Data group, flag the checkbox for the question Do you want to replicate employee data from an external application to your cloud solution?.
- Click ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’.
After these steps are done, you could logout from the system and login again to see the changes that is you would be able to see the view MDR_EMPLOYEE_WCVIEW for the Work center Master Data Replication in Application and User Management Work Center , Access Rights section of a particular user, select and SAVE.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To