- You have wrongly imported a request to your system and now you want to bring the system back to the status before you imported the request.
- How to revert changes back of a Transport Request.
- You have imported Transport Requests from Development system to Test system and then finally to Production system but want to revert or undo the changes back.
- Reversal of Transport request in a Production system.
- SAP Netweaver Release independent
- SAP Solution Manager
Restore, Revert, Recover, Recoverary, change back, SOLMAN, CHARM, reversal, regress, restore, revert, change back, default, come back, go back, retrogress, SOLMAN, error, TR, transport different release, syntax in all system, transport btw different release, NW 700, 701, 702, 710, 720, 730, 731, 740, target, source system, version management, recover, retrieve, versions , KBA , BC-CTS-ORG , Workbench/Customizing Organizer , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , BC-CTS-TMS , Transport Management System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.