You use transaction SHDB to do a BDC record of transaction code CO11 or CO11N, you want to use this BDC record to do batch input of these transactions in background, however it can't work as your expectation.
- You may get the screen error like error message 00344 which indicates there is no batch input data for certain screen.
- If you change the confirmation quantity, the related activities will not be calculated again.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
COR6, COR6N, batchinput, 00 344, RU039, RU 039, warning message, Activities are recalculated due to quantity change, No batch input data for screen, production order confirmation, process order confirmation, job, dialog, popups, pop ups, SHDB, BDC , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-CON , Confirmation , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.