- When creating a new relational datasource connection in IDT, the list of available datasources is missing several datasource types. Possibly only Generic, SAP and SAAS are available.
- Missing Universe Middleware
- Universe connection missing or disappeared.
- Test Failed: Could not connect to the Infostore
- Not able to see the list of relational databases in repository resources when creating a connection in Information Design Tool(IDT).
- The relational databases connecitons are visible only in Local Project.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
Missing Connection , Missing Connections , missing connector, IDT, data source, connection, OLEDB, ODBC, JDBC, drivers, missing, unavailable, disappeared, cscheck , idt sap sas, relational connection, idt, middleware, drivers, missing, idt middleware missing, odbc, jdbc missing, biSL , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.