- SUP Server 2.2 SP04 did hang.
- When restarting, it failed to start and now no Mobile application can connect to the server.
- Sybase Unwired Server starts and than stops after a minute or two.
- The following two core sub processes that are used internally stopped unexpectedly.
- Mobilink server ( mlsrv12.exe )
- OBMO Process. ( OBMO.exe )
- There were no issues for license or a network related problem.
- Windows Event logs shows this error : 'Service stopped because the following child services either could not be started or failed to keep running. OBMO.exe'
- The main log files showed this.
OBServiceManager log :
20140319T104832.170|1|Service stopped because the following child services either could not be started or failed to keep running. |||||8464
20140319T104832.175|3|GenericExeRunner StopProcess For JmsBridge|||||1516
SUP server log :
2014-03-20 13:57:05.728 INFO Mobilink Thread-285 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   Shutdown request from mlstop
2014-03-20 13:57:05.729 INFO Mobilink Thread-286 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   MobiLink server shutting down
2014-03-20 13:57:05.729 INFO Mobilink Thread-287 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   MobiLink server undergoing soft shutdown
2014-03-20 13:57:05.730 INFO Mobilink Thread-288 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   No more new connections accepted. Completing existing synchronizations
I. 2014-01-13 13:57:03. <Main> MobiLink server started
I. 2014-01-13 13:57:03. <Main> Started RTNotifier 'RTNotifier1'
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> Shutdown request from mlstop
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> MobiLink server shutting down
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> MobiLink server undergoing soft shutdown
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> No more new connections accepted. Completing existing synchronizations
- SUP Server 2.2 SP04
Service, stopped, child services. started, failed, Windows event, log, Messaging Server,
MobiLink server, shutting down, request, mlstop, OBServiceManager, OBMO, OBMO.exe , KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.