- A query based on an InfoSet does not return any data or data is partly missing.
- The Infoset is built on at least one InfoCube.
Other processes might be impacted as well. Please check the 'References' section below which provides a list of related SAP notes.
- Wrong values for queries on non cumulative cubes
- APD does not return values from InfoProviders
- No data when loading data from one cube to another using a DTP
SAP BW 3.X
SAP BW 7.X upwards
Database: ORACLE, DB2, DB4, DB6, MSSQL, ADABAS, HANA
'No applicable data found' Message Number RSR_WWW 006, RSR_WWW006; NCUM, fact view, incorrect data, wrong data, no data, not applicable , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-ISET , InfoSet Query , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-SYS-DB , BW Database Platforms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.