When the data is read from NLS by a Query or even by a DTP or Listcube, the following error happens in the extraction:
- RS_EXCEPTION101: Inconsistent input parameter (parameter: missing i_th_sfc-chanm, value <CHAR>)
- DBMAN305: Error reading the data of InfoProvider <INFOPROV>$N
As a result data is not shown in the query, and the DTP fails to finish the extraction.
In some rare cases the data is simply not shown/not extracted without providing any further hint or error/warning message.
- SAP NetWeaver 2004s
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.41
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.00 and above
RS_EXCEPTION 101, DBMAN 305, ADAPT_SFC, CL_RSDRV_SRVS_CONST_CHK, CL_RSDA_NEARLINE_QUERY DEFINE, IF_RSDRV_VPROV_INT_QUERY~DEFINE, IF_RSDRV_VPROV_INT_QUERY , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-ARC , Archiving , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.