End-users unable to access Production repositories via DS Management Console.
Attempt to trigger any job was throwing :
- batch job 'jobname' failed.
- [Exception thrown when trying to communicate with Job server:<server name>:3500. Connection refused: connect]
In DS MC the error is encountered:
- Unable to find servers in CMS<server name> with kind pjs and service DS.AdminService. All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
Telnet connection test using "telnet <server-name> <default port#> failed with:
- "Connecting To <server-name> ... Could not open connection to the host, on port 3500: Connect failed"
- SAP BODS Version : 188.8.131.528
- Operation system :Windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise
- System type: 64 bit Operating system running on Vmware (RAM: 64.0 GB; Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7-4870 @ 2.40GHz (8Processors))
- Repository database: Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition 10.50.4000.0 on (64-bit)
Data Services, JobServer Port, Not reachable, Job Failing, Port closing , KBA , EIM-DS-CON , Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.