The Help Center document About Non-Localized Countries mentions the option Non-Localized Countries under the scoping step Country and Type of Business.
However, the option Non-Localized Countries is not available for selection in the scoping step Country and Type of Business.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Select the relevant project
- Select the Edit Project Scope button
- In the scoping step Country and Type of Business, not able to see the option Non-Localized Countries
- Select Edit Countries
- Not able to see the option Non-Localized Countries
Non-localized countries will not be available in the business configuration, which is an expected system behavior.
If it is necessary for you to implement a particular Country as a separate country in your solution, it is possible to engage with a certified SAP Partner for them to implement an additional Country and the associated objects like a dedicated Set of Books,etc., by employing the Localization Tool Kit. Since some limitations do exist for this, you are strongly advised to discuss your specific requirements in detail with your SAP Partner.
Further details on Localization is available at the link: Localization Toolkit
Localization , KBA , localization , non localized countries , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To