- MDX Query Connectivity transport K900744.r21 missing.
- Cannot find the SAP Integration Kit Transport K900744.r21, from the Crystal Reports installation, or Crystal Reports update.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013 - Support Pack 02
Reproducing the Issue
- Unzip the product installation or product updates of Crystal Reports 2013.
- Navigate to the following path: Collaterals/Add-Ons/SAP/Transports
- Open the file: transports_EN.txt, Notice it states in the document:
If your SAP BW system has not applied SAP Note 1232751, you must use the file listed below:
MDX Query Connectivity transport (K900744.r21 and R900744.r21)
If your SAP BW system has applied SAP Note 1232751, you must use the file listed below:
* MDX Query Connectivity transport (K900087.R72 and R900087.R72
- But when navigating to the transports directory, the files for K900744.r21 and R900744.r21, are missing.
- The MDX Query Connectivity transport (K900744.r21 and R900744.r21) was unfortunately not included.
- If your SAP System is of version, 7.01, and the SAP Note 1232751 has not been applied, then it is required to load the SAP MDX Query Connectivity transport K900744.r21 to be able to report off SAP BW BEx Queries from Crystal Reports.
To download the missing SAP MDX Query Connectivity transport (K900744.r21 and R900744.r21), click here.
CR, SAP Integration Kit, MDX Query, Transports missing , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem