- Important: The following information are exclusively for the problem "CKF definition lost" (not for RKF or another RSZ tables inconsistencies)!
- You are using the BEx Query Designer 7x and edit Calculated Keyfigures (CKF). In most cases without difficulties.
- You are working with a big query definition.
- In sporadic situations, however, you noticed that the definition of the CKF is lost afterwards.
- The error can be detected using report ANALYZE_RSZ_TABLES (CKF's with missing definition under table RSZELTDIR).
- Big query definition with lots of CKF's and fast user interactions can lead to damages of the CKF's.
- BEx Query Designer 7x
- Tx RSZDELETE
- Report ANALYZE_RSZ_TABLES
disappear, deleted, inconsistent, go, blank, missing, Element, is not defined, Define element, E008, E009, R9E, E009(R9E), E008(R9E), BRAIN 417, Sub-formula * is missing, subformula, BW, Business Warehouse, CKF, calculated, keyfigure, key, figure, restricted, RKF, formula, variable , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-QDEF , Queries (Definition and Modification) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.