You have maintained multiple Bank Accounts for the Supplier and you would like to pick the specific Supplier Bank Account for the Automatic Payments.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Go to the Automatic Payments view.
- Show All Payment Proposals.
- Choose one payment proposal with the Payment Method as Bank Transfer.
- Choose Edit, and then go to the General Data tab.
The Payee Bank is XYZ (XYZ is the payee bank ID), you expect the Payee Bank to be ABC (ABC is another bank ID of the same payee).
You have set up the priority in Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and select the Global Settings for Payment activity.
- Click Change Immediately.
- Click the Prioritize Supplier Bank Accounts for Automatic Payments link.
Bank XYZ is at higher priority than bank ABC.
For automatic payments currently there is no option to set the prioritization of the Supplier Bank Accounts.
The Payment proposal randomly picks up the Supplier Bank Account.
For the Manual Payment, while creating the outgoing bank transfer for a supplier, system gives you the option of the selecting the supplier bank account.
So you can choose the supplier bank account manually as per your business requirement.
For the Automatic Payments, you need to manually change the bank account before executing the payment if the supplier bank account is not selected correctly.
supplier bank account; lieferantenbankkonto; prioritization; Lieferantenkonten Priorisierung , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To