When booking multiple individuals into Waiting List status within Training Event Management bookings processes, the move up feature upon selecting attendee pulls in alphabetical order and NOT by input of time sensative (in order of entry by user). Business owner the Training Administrator does not want Training Coordinator's to use Manual input by using the range of 90-99 to set the priority in the Waitlist feature.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Enterprise Compensation Management
- SAP Learning Solution 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
Waitlist, move, priority handling , KBA , PE-RA , Recurring Activities , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.