In WebIntelligence reports, the "Show object names" option in the Format Table window does not remain checked after adding an additional dimension to the crosstab table.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a WebIntelligence report in any editor (RIA, WRC or Interactive Editor).
- Drag over 3 dimension objects and a measure object into the Query Panel and click Run Query.
- When the report appears, create a new report tab.
- In this new tab, create a new crosstab table by clicking on the Report Element tab, then the Table tab, then the Crosstable button and click within the report to insert the table.
- Drag over two dimension objects into the Row and Column sections and the measure object into the table’s body to create the crosstab.
- Right click on the report table and select Format table.
- Check “Show object name” and click Ok. Observe the Object names are now listed in the crosstab table.
- Right click on the table and select “Assign data”
- Add the third dimension and click Ok.
- Observe the object names disappear
- When going back to the Format table window, observe the “Show object names” checkbox is not checked.
ADAPT01721086 has been logged as a defect.
Apply SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Support Pack 04.
BI4.0, BI4.1, BI4, web, intelligence, webintelligence, crosstab, cross-tab, cross, tab, show, object, names, appear, dissapear, check, uncheck, format, table, options, ADAPT01721086, ADAPT01721087, 5000542553 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed