- The archive log directory has many archive logs that have already been processed for replication.
- When running ra_locator to see the current value of the locator, the OATSCN shows a very old log, yet replication processing is up-to-date and there are no open transactions.
- When resuming the Rep Agent, the Replication Agent takes a long time to get to the point where it was when it suspended.
- Replication Agent has been configured to truncate the archive logs, yet the archive log directory contains logs from older than expected duration.
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle
- SAP Replication Server Option for IBM DB2
- SAP Replication Server Option for Microsoft SQLServer.
rs_ticket, lti_update_trunc_point, archive, truncation, Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.