You have to configure Paid by company function for Expense types in Expense report in Cloud for Travel.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cockpit work center.
- Go to All Expense Reports.
- Find Report ID XYZ.
- Click on Add Expense.
- Enter the details and select Add.
- Click on Edit details.
The Paid by company Checkbox is not available for chosen Expense types.
You did not maintain Offsetting Account For Paid Expenses under Account Determination in Expense reporting activity.
The feature Paid by company is available only in HTML UI for Cloud for Travel.
You need to decide for which Expense types this feature should be available.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects.
- Select the Project and select Open activity List.
- Go to Fine-tune activity and find Expense reporting-Country activity.
- Select Edit Expense types.
- Select the Expense type and go to Account determination tab.
- Add reconciliation account as an offsetting account for paid Expenses.
Once this configuration is done,Paid by company checkbox is available for chosen Expense types.
KBA , expense type , offsetting account for paid expenses , paid by company , reconciliation account , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To