You have maintained 2 extension fields at line item level in the Outbound Delivery View of the Outbound Logistics work center using the adaptation mode. In the floor plan for Further Usage, you have also set the options to add these fields to the Delivery Note document. When trying to add these fields as columns in the Delivery Note using the Easy Form Editor, these fields are not displayed in the selection view.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Outbound Logistics work center
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Select the outbound delivery ID XYZ and click Edit.
- Go to the Line Items tab.
- Click Adapt - Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Click Adapt - Edit Screen and select the Untitled Table section.
- Click the Extension Fields bar and add the required fields.
- Select the created extension field and click Further Usage.
- Go to the Form Templates tab and make the field available for the required Delivery Note templates.
If you check the Delivery Note template using the Easy Form Editor, the created extension field do not appear there and will also not be shown in the delivery note preview.
Adding a new extension field in the delivery note items and extending it to the form template using the Easy Form Editor is not available as a standard functionality in SAP Business ByDesign.
The reason for this design is that data inconsistencies may occur if this action is performed without an exhaustive assessment of the technical consequences.
You can use Adobe LifeCycle Designer to enhance the Delivery Note Form Template with your extension field.
KBA , extension field delivery note , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To