- Some scheduled instances' runtimes are adjusted by +1 hour following the beginning of Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Prior to DST's beginning, affected instances' Next Run Times begin to reflect this issue
- For affected Recurring instances, the new runtime is permanent
- All Recurrence types (Daily, Weekly, etc.) can be affected
- The issue specifically affects instances whose original runtime fell within the one hour period skipped over at the start of DST
- e.g., in a region where the time shifts from 2am to 3am, any instances scheduled between 2am - 2:59am are impacted
- In the same example, an instance with a 2:30am runtime shifts to 3:30am following the start of DST. If the instance is Recurring, all subsequent instances continue to run at 3:30am
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
boe xi 3.1 xi3.1 bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 ADAPT01720082 ADAPT 01720082 1720082 DHR5000542242 DHR 5000542242 monthly hourly savings , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.