- Labels truncated in "Document Properties" window when using French language in Dashbaord Design.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Dashbaords 4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Dashbaords Design.
- Create a new blank model.
- Go to File->Preferences->languages and select "French"in the "Current Languages" drop down list.
- Save the settings and restart the application.
- Create a new blan model.
- Go to File->Document Properties and mention that the last three label are truncated.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01720884
- This issue has been resolved in BI4.1 SP05.
TE5000542339 ADAPT01720885, labels cut, not complete, french, document properties
KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed