- Crystal Reports does not have a dedicated Table tool for table creation.
- Tables must be created manually by drawing lines and boxes around report items.
- Such tables often end up with many issues:
- Horizontal lines which don’t meet up with verticals.
- Spacing within rows which is varying.
- Vertical lines that run directly through database fields.
- Inexplicable gaps between lines.
- Vertical and horizontal lines that go missing.
- And more...
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008, 2011, 2013
format cr crw table design draw , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 10.0 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2