- When is it necessary for the lmgrd utility to be running to manage SAP Sybase licenses?
- What is a served SySAM license?
- How to recognise a served license?
- Difference between served and unserved licenses.
- SAP Sybase SySAM 2.x
- SAP Sybase products including but not limited to
- SAP ASE
- SAP IQ
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
sysam, license manager,lmgrd , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.