- Subreports do not return data
- Subreports are missing columns
The issue is inconsistent, after restarting Crystal Reports Designer it could be another subreport missing records.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- TRAMS application
- Interbase XE database
- DataDirect ODBC driver for Interbase
Reproducing the Issue
- Refresh Crystal report with multiple subreports connected to Interbase database in Crystal Reports Designer 2011
- Notice some of the subreports are empty or missing records or columns.
The problem caused by the DataDirect ODBC driver
Replace the driver with EasySoft ODBC driver for Interbase: http://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/odbc_interbase_driver/index.html
contact the TRAMS application vendor to fix or replace the driver. The vendor has some versions of the Interbase shipped with EasySoft driver (see: http://static.trams.com/tramslibrary/reports/TCR10.pdf)
empty, zeroes, incorrect results , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem