- Scheduling webi document with the Date type prompt generates wrong data due to incorrect Date type prompt values being passed in when “Preferred Viewing Locale” is set to “Use browser locale” and the first language in the browser locale is set to “English (Australia) [en-AU]”
- The webi document generates the wrong data when locale preference is set to Australia/Sydney
- The value of date type prompt in webi document moves forward approximate two years when scheduling, thus the instance contains the wrong data for users in Australia (GMT+10 time zone); while it works fine when viewing on-demand.
- The issue does not occur in other browser locale or time zone.
- This issue seems to start from BI 4.1 SP2 Patch2.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP2 Patch 2
ADAPT01719348, GMT + 10, UTC + 10, Canberra, Melbourne, SP04, webi, date type prompt, incorrect date type, preferred viewing, ADAPT01719347, schedule, scheduling , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.