- Japanese currency symbol from YEN function display as dollar symbol when preview it in Dashboard
- Japanese currency symbol ￥ display as $
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Dashboard 4.0
- Dashboard 4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create new dashboard report.
- Set cell B4 as 999999, C4 as YEN(B4).
Only in Japanese version system, YEN function is able to use in Excel.
- Insert Label to canvas and set it display the C4.
- Preview the dashboard.
Note that the Japanese currency is displayed as dollar symbol.
- YEN function is not supported in Dashboard.
- Search "Supported Excel function" in Dashboard's Help guide.
Do not use YEN() function, directly format the cell as Japanese currency symbol.
dashboard, JPY, ￥、円,通貨,円通貨,マック, ドル, プレビュー, 関数, formula , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem