The "Number of decimals" setting is ignored on a numeric value in a Table in the Visualize room
SAP Lumira Desktop 1.14
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Table Visualization in SAP Lumira Desktop
- Under Dimensions click Options > Display Formatting on a numeric dimension
- Change the Number of decimals setting
- Notice that the number of decimals displayed in the Table does not change
There may have been an issue with this in version 1.14 and the workflow is confusing.
- Upgrade to Lumira Desktop 1.15 or higher
- Open the LUMS file
- Click on the Visualize room
- Click on the Table Visualization
- Under the Measures lists (not Dimensions) click Options > Display Formatting...
- Set Number of decimals as desired
- Notice that the number of decimals in the Table is shown as specified
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0