- The command -- dbcc sqltext(spid) was executed.
- User session terminates unexpectedly
- ASE error log contains an infected with signal 10 or signal 11 error in oh_printsql or oh_errlog
- This issue may also appear as a timeslice error
- Stacktrace can include the following functions:
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
CR726378, CR#726378, 726378, prSQLTEXT, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, text for spid, printsql, monitoring data access, MDA, monSysSQLText , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.