- SQL712 errors are seen on SAP systems running on SAP ASE database
- These errors can appear at runtime, i.e. from an ABAP server, SM21 reports those messages:
@SR\Qinformation@ BY0 > [ASE Error SQL712][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server
@SR\Qinformation@ BY0 > Enterprise]There is insufficient heap memory to allocate
@SR\Qinformation@ BY0 > xxxxxxx bytes. Please increase configuration parameter 'heap
@SR\Qinformation@ BY0 > memory per user' or try again when there is less activity on
@SR\Qinformation@ BY0 > the system.
- Error can also be reported during migration of SAP NW JAVA systems to SAP ASE (import phase)
- ASE Error Log is reporting repeatedly messages as shown below:
server Error: 712, Severity: 17, State: 1
server There is insufficient heap memory to allocate xxxxx bytes. Please increase configuration parameter 'heap memory per user' or try again when there is less activity on the system.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
"heap memory per user", SQL712, [ASE Error SQL712], 712, JAVA, migration, import , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.