After experiencing substantial load, the Report Application Server may experience issues like:
- Excessive / steadily growing memory consumption and/or CPU%
- Performance gradually slowing down
- Core Dumps from the RAS server
- Report Jobs not returning and tying up threads
Typical sources of load include:
- RAS SDK application(s)
- manual use, e.g. report customization or exporting
- batch processing
In lighter use scenarios, the same issues can occur, simply after a more extended period of time.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI R2
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.0
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
RAS Batch OutOfMemory OOM Memory Export Process Processing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.