When a contact is removed from an account in Cloud for Customer the same contact is not removed from MS Outloook.
Reproducing the Issue
We will use a contact as an example but this also applies to accounts.
In Cloud for Customer
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Select account ABC (ABC represents the contact you want to remove a contact from).
- Click on the account name to open the account.
- Click on the Contacts tab
- Select DEF (DEF represents the contact you want to delete)
- Click the Bin icon in the Action column
- Click Save
In MS Outlook
- Click Add-Ins
- Click SAP Cloud for Customer to toggle the Cloud for Customer side pane
- Enter DEF in the search field
- DEF is still in MS Outlook as a contact
Removing a contact from an account will not trigger a delete the contact from MS Outlook because the contact is still accessible by the user.
You can either remove a contact manually from MS Outlook or deny the user access to the contact. An access authorization change in Cloud for Customer will remove the contact from MS Outlook.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To