- You receive HANA Alerts 45 Memory usage of main storage of column-store tables.
- Access to this table may become slow.
- Delta merges on this table may fail with error or do not even start automatically.
- Overall memory consumption may be very high and lead to Out-of-memory situations and column store table unloads.
- In case of mass changes or when there is a resource bottleneck in the system due to high load, several occurrences of this alert may occur in parallel.
SAP HANA Database
allocation limit; merged; Table Partitioning; Data Volume Management; house keeping; Sizing; hardware resources; , KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , SV-PERF , Performance Problems , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.