- Grant webi users access to view query but not edit query as illustrated in Figure 1.
- If user's BI Launchpad Preference for viewing webi is Applet (Figure 4) then the user can only view the query(works as expected), the "Use custom query script" option is disabled. See Figure 2.
- If the webi preference for viewing is HTML then the user can view and edit the query. See Figure 3.
- In both cases the modify preference is Applet.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence 4.0
BI4.0, 4.0, Web Intelligence, edit query , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.